The mission of the new company is to protect corporate information through the continuous and criterious choice of the security products and services that it offers.
Sao Paulo, 01/23/2006 – COMPUSTREAM inaugurates today COMPUSTREAM SECURITY to provide specialized consulting in Information Management with the objective of protecting corporate information and in case of loss assuring information continuity.
This is another enterprise headed by Mr. Maximilian Immo Orm Gorissen, COMPUSTREAM CEO, who informed that COMPUSTREAM SECURITY will provide its services exclusively for companies established in Brazil and that in all its projects will pursue the following objectives:
- Manufacturer independence: COMPUSTREAM SECURITY will carry a continuous and criterion selection of all the Information Security products and services available, offering solutions that best adapt to the economic and technical necessities of each customer.
- Solutions that integrate with the existing infrastructure: A security solution is a way and not an end. COMPUSTREAM SECURITY will always approach this subject from the standpoint of the customer, to make sure that products and services are integrated with the existing infrastructure with a minimum interruption of the actual services in production.
- Continuity of the Solution: Security can be much more than the strict accomplishment of a project. Therefore, COMPUSTREAM SECURITY will offer a variety of related security services to fulfill the actual and future requirements of each customer, supplying a higher level of control with its solutions and an easier and better administration by security specialists.
- Use of recognized Best Practice Standards and Recommendations: COMPUSTREAM SECURITY will deliver its services based on the BS 7799 and NBR ISO/IEC 1 7799, as well as the best practices and recommendations established by the PMBOK®-PMI®* for the definition and implementation of its security projects.
The new website (www.compustreamsecurity.com.br) will be available at the end of the month.
* © 2005 Project Management Institute, Incorporation All the all rights reserved.